Friday, February 4, 2011

sick day

Yola everyone it's me again and man do I feel like crap. This is the second time in two weeks that I've been sick, and my throat hurts, my head hurts, and I'm coughing so hard it hurts. Worse is that I found out with application deadlines and everything for foreign exchange I have to wait till the end of my sophmore year. Now everyone that sorta believed I was going to Japan are going too call me a complete liar. But hey let's get past all that and find something good instead ;] I'll have a job before I go to Japan now so that will be good, and I don't have to rush to make 12,000 dollars I can actually enjoy my summer instead! So I guess it's okay that it's been pushed another year forward. I think I'm one of those odd people that usually enjoy a sick day but for once I'm not (on account of how crappy I feel lol) Did you know my friend Emily is taking me to Chinatown sometime soon to cheer me up? I can't wait, and I'm happy that I have such good friends. When I write these blog posts I always wonder, is someone actually reading them? If someone is please comment and I'll try my hardest to make this more interesting! :D sooo bibi for now!!!

1 comment: